Wednesday, March 5, 2014

When I grow up...REVEALED!

So, how do you think you did?  Was it easy to spot your child?  Well, now is your chance to see if you were right.

#1 When I grow up I want to be an art teacher because I like making pictures.
Anna



#3 When I grow up I want to be a doctor because I like to see cute babies.
Morgan





#6 When I grow up I want to be a basketball player because I have played for 4 years.
Jordan

#7 When I grow up I want to be someone who does pest control because my dad owns it.
Josh

#8 When I grow up I want to be a hockey player because I am good at it.
Liam

#9 When I grow up I want to be a dirt bike rider because I like riding.
Andrew

#10 When I grow up I want to be a basketball player because I am good at it.
Taz

#11 When I grow up I want to be a scientist because I want to see experiments that I make when I grow up.
Paige

#12 When I grow up I want to be a hairstylist because my mom was a hairstylist and every morning I do my own hair.  What ever my mom tries to put in my hair, I rip it out of her hands and do it myself.
Brielle

#13 When I grow up I want to be a police officer and a baseball player because my dad does two things.  He builds building and he plays baseball.  I would do baseball at night.
Wyatt

#14 When I grow up I want to be a hairstylist and a massage therapist because it is fun.
Elaina

#15 When I grow up I want to be a football player because I always wanted to because I am a good thrower and I am a good runner.
Hayden


No comments:

Post a Comment