Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Break + homework = MEANEST TEACHER EVER



I am sure this will not make me a very popular teacher, but I will be sending home a small assignment for spring break.  I put together a 4 page Spring Break Brain Boost packet.  Each page is double sided, with one side being reading/language and the other side being math. My thought was if you could find 10 minutes for your child to do a page a day for a for a total of 4 days during break, we could keep our current skills fresh. I feel we have missed out on a lot of instructional time with all of the snow days.  I just don't want to lose any more time.
If this is going to be a problem, please let me know!  I will have treats for children who complete their entire packet and return it to me after break.

Thank you,
Mrs. Wanke

Sample page 1 from the packet. Do one page, front and back a day for 4 days total. 

Reading/language side 1

Math side 2

No comments:

Post a Comment