Friday, September 21, 2018

Behavior Tickets

We have been struggling with some minor behaviors that are becoming chronic issues.  As a teacher I believe in dealing with minor behavior issues in the classroom, but as a parent I would want to know if my child was repeatedly having a behavior issue so I could reinforce the desired behavior. 

So going forward when your child has a consequence for a behavior or there is a behavior that is becoming chronic, I will staple the behavior ticket in your child's assignment notebook. 


I will mark the appropriate comments and fill in any necessary information.  All I ask of you is to leave it in your child's assignment notebook, initial it, and just reinforce the correct behavior.  I want us to work as a team. Part of that is us communicating and being on the same page. If at any time we start to see a pattern and the behavior is not getting better, we will meet and develop a plan.  Also, if you ever would like to meet or chat on the phone, I am always available. 

No comments:

Post a Comment