Tuesday, December 23, 2014

On the 3rd, 4th, and 5th day before Christmas break my teacher gave to me...



On the 3rd day before Christmas break my teacher gave to me a bag of fluffy elf pillows.  (Yummy too!)









One the 4th day before Christmas break my teacher gave to me a herd of animal crackers.  (She also forgot to take our pictures!) 

On the 5th day before Christmas break my teacher gave to me a bookmark for when I read.  She also let us each pick out a book from Scholastic that will be here when we get back from break. 

We are so excited about our bookmarks for our NEW books!


Our Christmas party was a blast!  Thank you Erika Gassman, Karen Munson, Stephanie Sommerio, and Stephanie Burfield for all your help with planning, games, and food. We all had such a great time. Also, thank you to the parents that took the time to come celebrate and enjoy the party with us!  We love when you come to visit.


Games


We had to shake the bells out of the box that was tied to our waist.



"Check out my victory pose after I got all the bells out of my box!"


We also play musical chairs...well musical alternative seating chairs. ;)



Food

We had hot chocolate with ALL the fixings.  We also had some YUMMY chocolate chip pancakes.








No comments:

Post a Comment