Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Movie Premier

I can't believe that the end of the school year is here!  WOW...did this year go fast.  On Friday students entered school to find that they received a gold ticket to the World Premier of the Wonderful Whales DVD 2012-2013.  This ticket allowed them to walk the red carpet, where they got their pictures taken by the paparazzi, and then watched the movie.  (Paparazzi pictures below.)

As I was making this DVD I couldn't help but cry. I cried happy tears as I remembered all the fun that we had and to see how much they have grown.  There were also some tears of sadness as I thought about no being their teacher next year.  I feel extremely blessed to have spent this year with your amazing children.  We have laughed, sang, played, and learned together this school year.  I know they will all do GREAT next year.

















No comments:

Post a Comment